Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Your Vote Counts

Yesterday, we had a very good discussion on finalizing a name for SocialBook. SocialBook till date has been our code base name. But, it is time to finalize the name of our software.

Here is the list of names available for voting:
1) JoyfulMinutes.com
2) SmilingMinutes.com
3) JoyAids.com
4) SpareMoments.com
5) Moments2Smile.com
6) NanoKarma.com

Voting closes on May 26th.

Looking forward to see who wins this voting race.

16 comments:

  1. My vote for SmilingMinutes.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote for SmilingMinutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is wrong with SocialBook? I vote for SocialBook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Subodh,

    Personally too I love this name :) The only problem is that the domain is not available.So, we need to find a new name.

    Poonam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both JoyfulMinutes.com and SmilingMinutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we have https://www.superhappiness.com?
    There is an online game that is designed by Jabe McGonical: https://www.superbetter.com/
    SuperBetter helps you achieve your health goals - or recover from an illness or injury by increasing your personal resilience.
    For more info see: https://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_the_game_that_can_give_you_10_extra_years_of_life

    ReplyDelete
  7. SmilingMinutes.com sounds good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is one more I have added in the list today - nanokarma.com ("small deeds").
    Thoughts?

    For peopel who have voted earlier,you can vote twice here if you like nanokarma.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking over the name for the Social book since a while, and one word came in my mind was "wonderfeel.com".

    But unfortunately the domain is not available :(

    So for now my vote goes to "nanokarma.com".

    Because it has technical word touch, it's catchy, and sounds nice when you say it.

    ReplyDelete